I GUARANTEE THAT I WILL FIND YOUR ADOPTED CHILD'S AMENDED NAME and CURRENT LIFE STATUS (if possible) OR YOU PAY NO MORE THAN INITIAL DOWN PAYMENT!
Birth Family Seeking an Adoptee
KNOW YOUR ADULT ADOPTED CHILD’S NAME WITHIN 1 MONTH and THEIR CURRENT LIFE STATUS AND LOCATION IF AVAILABLE!
I can guarantee at a 98% rate
that I can locate that adult child's amended name and current status. The simple reason I can not guarantee at a 100% rate is due to faulty filing, incorrect research information provided (such as wrong or guesstimated birth year). These are extremely rare instances, but not impossible and I have had several cases where the initial birth date or birth place was incorrect, resulting in no results. The morale of the story is, get the correct facts needed for a successful search.
5 SIGNIFICANT FACTS NEEDED FOR A SUCCESSFUL FIND:
- Exact birth date.- MUST HAVE
- Exact birth location (city, county)-MUST HAVE
- Birth Time (optional but helpful)
- Birth Hospital (optional but helpful)
- Delivering Doctors Name (optional but helpful)
I guarantee that I can find your adopted child's amended name (birth record) and current life status if possible. Of course I cannot guarantee that I will find where he or she currently lives, as sometimes people die, vanish for no reason at all or may even be in "Witness Protection". (This is very rare, but possible and you need to be aware of such circumstances). I need to address this so you wont come back to me with "you guaranteed you would find them". I did do my job, and the fact is that I did find the name of the person you are looking for which proves he or she exists and now you will know it too once permission is validated from the person you are seeking. If possible, I will also deliver the current life status and location in the file package along with all the documents I researched. I have had success with every single case I have had that provided an accurate birth date and location.
I will cover every corner I come by to try and do that for you.
I will check the death index and the SSDI.
I will check marriage records, possible 2nd adoption and legal name change.
I will check public records for last to current living locations if available
I will check criminal records for possible arrests or incarceration.
I will check public newspaper articles for all family member names and research them
as well for a lead to your family member.
When they are found......
Even though your adopted family member is now an adult and free to make their own choice on whether they want contact with you as it is no longer the adopted parents choice, this is still a very fragile situation that demands respect for a person's privacy.
Tread lightly and try to do things in a respectful, tasteful manner. I know your eager to find your loved one and have longed for them for many years, but we have no idea how they actually feel about it. They may in fact have been looking for you as well, they may not want to have contact (and you need to respect that, but leave your information in the event they change their minds at a latter date. This happens more often than you know), or they may just not be reachable due to reasons we cannot control.
STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE CONTACT
- I will first notify the person I have found explaining who I am and ask them if they would like to move forward to meeting with you. I will provide them with the letter you wrote for them and any pictures you might like to send also. If this person is absolutely against meeting you, it ends here. If they are willing to move forward, at their convenience I will arrange this however they choose.
- You can request the Wisconsin Adoption Research Program to forward the letter if preferred out of respect for the family and the laws (they may charge a fee or even deny if there is a no contact order in the file).
- I can send the letter for you if you prefer to the adoptee or to the adopted parents. I will not release the adopted parents current address or phone number out of respect of their privacy, and this protects you from putting your neck out there. Explain who you are and politely ask them what became of your family member. Explain your story and how long you have been searching. Leave your contact information for them to respond to and pray they are kind people that will understand your longing and will contact you. I understand that this information can be found on the internet and if you come by it on your own, please refer to step 3..
- If you happen to discover who they are on your own and decide to send the letter yourself, I suggest sending a "certified and registered" letter to the family member you are addressing if you are writing them directly. Do NOT under any circumstances show up at their door step unannounced or repeatedly call them. There are protections and harassment laws that apply. My suggestion is go through the state, they will notify them that you are aware of who they are, since you have done the research to identify your family member (and most of them are aware that this day could come). Try to keep it as legal and respectful as possible.
- Most people are now on the largest network in the world, Facebook. I have reunited many this way, and it's worth a look to see if you can find your family member there and send them a friend request accompanied with a private message.
If they can not be found......
- First and foremost, you will not owe me the remaining balance. You are paid in full.
THIS IS ONLY A BLOCK IN THE ROAD AND NOT A DEAD END
We will readdress all the facts to make sure we didn't over look a loop hole or "guesstimated" fact. If after that there are still no results I will keep your case open and reflect on it monthly for any possible updated information that will help me find them. And you will not be required to pay the remaining balance if I find them at a later date.